The Minnesota Department of Public Safety has the ability to track the source of the accesses of every Minnesota drivers license. This information, outlining who "pinged" your electronic drivers license data, is called "audit trail data." In the last couple of days, I have had several Minnesotans ask me how they can obtain the audit trail data for the accesses of their drivers licenses. Minnesota's state, county, and city law enforcement, as well as other government officials can access your drivers license data through two different avenues: 1) Through the Driver Vehicle Services (DVS) web-based system (all agencies with access can … [Read More...]
- How to Obtain Your Drivers License Access Audit Trail Data
- June, 2013 Town Hall Meetings – hope you can attend!
- Rep Drazkowski Authors Firearms Protection Act
- The Election is Upon Us
- Radio Ad Script – 2012 Election
- 2011 Legislative Session Recap
- Town Hall Meetings Begin August 22nd
- Attend FloodFest 2010!
- 2010 Flood: 6th Update