I’m State Representative Steve Drazkowski. After 14 years helping farmers as a county extension agent, I know farm families are suffering after two years of all Democrat control in St. Paul. Democrats targeted farmers at the State Capitol and forced them to pay more, creating new taxes on farm machinery repair, fuel and fertilizer storage, and health insurance. Democrats voted to tax farmers that pass the farm to the next generation. Democrats even took away farmers’ right to vote on some property tax increases; then they created a brand new property tax on each parcel! In the last year, farm property taxes increased 17% in Dodge … [Read More...]
- Radio Ad Script #1, October, 2014
- Organizations Endorsing Draz
- Propane Prices Spike – Why, and What Can We Do?
- How to Obtain Your Drivers License Access Audit Trail Data
- June, 2013 Town Hall Meetings – hope you can attend!
- Rep Drazkowski Authors Firearms Protection Act
- The Election is Upon Us
- Radio Ad Script – 2012 Election
- 2011 Legislative Session Recap