Dear friends, Over the last few days, I have been hearing from a growing number of constituents, including propane suppliers, regarding a tight propane supply resulting a doubling of the price. Constituents who heat their homes with propane are concerned about the price spike and about tight supplies. Reports from some propane dealers say that some of their supply trucks are waiting in line for up to 20 hours at wholesale terminals. The exorbitant price increases being seen in our area and throughout much of Minnesota is due to increased demand and a limited supply. Last Fall A tight propane supply occurred in late October when … [Read More...]
- Propane Prices Spike – Why, and What Can We Do?
- How to Obtain Your Drivers License Access Audit Trail Data
- June, 2013 Town Hall Meetings – hope you can attend!
- Rep Drazkowski Authors Firearms Protection Act
- The Election is Upon Us
- Radio Ad Script – 2012 Election
- 2011 Legislative Session Recap
- Town Hall Meetings Begin August 22nd
- Attend FloodFest 2010!